Sunday, January 12, 2014

January 12, 2014

Today is the day!  In less than 12 hours we will be boarding the plane for the long flight to Dubai.  Once we reach Dubai we will have a 9 hour layover before boarding a smaller plane to Kolkata.  The 2nd flight is about 6 hours.  The first flight always seems to go by fairly quickly as the free entertainment (tons of free movies) and food in addition to adrenaline keeps the hours ticking by.  The 2nd flight....not so much.  It is a smaller plane with....let's just say....cramped quarters.  They spray this noxious antibacterial stuff that gets in my lungs and almost always gives me a coughing fit.  I HATE that part.

Thank you all for following our blog and our journey.  Many of you have asked about my ankle.  I AM SO THANKFUL to report that I am 95% healed.  Yah!  Thank you God for healing my ankle.  As soon as it happened on Wednesday night I burst into tears because I was so afraid that I had hurt it really badly and it would affect the trip.

Well I gotta run.  Guess who isn't finished packing yet?  Still waiting on laundry.  I will tell you about my procrastination problem tomorrow.  Or the next day.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you as you prepare to touch down in Dubai! Looking forward to all God will be doing through the team!

    ReplyDelete