Thursday, August 4, 2011

Grand Teton and Harrison Ford!!!!! Written by Lauren

So you have probably guessed that today we are going to The Grand Teton and hopefully will meet Harrison Ford!! :D I am so excited for both! Yellowstone was beautiful and it was SO worth the drive! We are on our way right now to the Grand Teton and than later tonight we are going to see the play Seven Brides for Seven Brothers which is my favorite musical! We will see the play in Jackson Hole, Wyoming ( which is where Harrison Ford has his ranch). We (The big girls)don't know for sure if we are going to see him because of his new movie Cowboys and Aliens. So we are hoping but even hope can be crushed under the strength of reality ( I just made that up myself )Well I got to go if we do meet him I will blog immediately and tell about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment